Using these 3NF components, you can build your own software to process GSM or other standard GDL files (DOR, WIN, etc.) and scripts written in the GDL language.
» More GDL
Platform-independent C++ library to parse and interpret scripts written in GDL. Built upon proven, standard open source analyzer and parser technologies.
- simple interfacing through a high-level callback mechanism
- detailed GDL warning and error reports
- configurable GDL environment simulated for global variables, materials and textures
C++ library based on the XVL Kernel to generate 3D models from primitive 3D GDL statements.
- simple GDL-conform interface
- support for 3D shapes, 3D cutting, materials, textures and mapping
- model output in all the formats supported by the XVL Kernel from 3DS to CATIA
Platform-independent Java components to read and write GSM or other standard GDL files (DOR, WIN, etc.). Includes a standard C++ interface, enabling access from C++ code as well as Java.
- reads and writes the full GDL parameter set
- reads and writes all the different scripts from 2D script to the comment
- reads and writes the preview image