Requirements analysis. System design. Specifications. Business Process Reengineering (BPR). These are just a few of examples of what THUDD and TILDA can help you with. These are web based systems that support many different types of activities within 3NF, and for our clients. The reason for this is that everything we do is connected to some type of business activity, or some type of process, and THUDD helps us to define and visualize those activities.
Where has THUDD been used?
Contact us for more information, brochures, and demos.
- It has been used to help downsize large goverment agencies in the U.S.
- It has been used to model criminal behavior in psychology.
- It has been used to design solutions for software systems.
- It has been used to communicate requirements for customers.
- It has been used to create specifications for hardware and software systems.
- It has been used to define business operations in many companies.
ERP, Change Management, Service Desk